So Many Affiliate Programs - How To Choose Wisely", what signifies a "good" affiliate program really depends on you, your business and the market that you specialize in. Deciding which one will truly be profitable for your web site or web presence may take some serious consideration and some testing in many cases too. The programs listed below will give new affiliates some good ideas to get started without needing to perform research. If you would like your affiliate program added to the list just leave us a comment at the bottom of this post.
The list below is by no means the only sites you should look at when gearing up for a new marketing plan utilizing an affiliate network for your method to monetize your efforts. However, if you are new to affiliate marketing these programs will give you some solid insight to what is available and what types of affiliate networks are out there. Many websites offer their own affiliate setup for their own products so if you are looking for something specific to promote that cannot be found on these networks, it can be as easy as searching Google for some products and looking for the word "affiliate" on the web sites you find.
5 Affiliate Programs You Should Check Out
- Amazon.com - Possible the big daddy of all affiliate programs. This huge online retailer offers any product under the sun, but does not give a big commission until you are really moving quite a bit a product. If variety is what you are looking for and physical products work with your site, this may be the best place to start.
- CJ.com - Commission Junction has been around for many years and has a huge offering of affiliate products, both tangible goods and digital. Unlike amazon this affiliate program requires you to apply for an become approved before you can start promoting and profiting. Some automatically approve but this extra step can become tedious.
- ClickBank.com - If you are looking for digital products to promote this may one of the best places to start. ClickBank has a huge marketplace and offers digital goods that cover almost any category or niche that you can imagine. They do offer healthy commissions on many products, but be careful if you are not selling items fast enough you may see your commissions disappear due to their strange payment policy.
- Digiresults.com - This is a smaller, but quickly growing affiliate network that makes it quick and easy for affiliates to create and offer products and services to others to sell and profit from. This is actually where I started my own affiliate program recently because it seemed to be rather straight forward and it just works. Since my launch less than a week ago my affiliates have already made over $300 on this network with my IM products, so make sure to give them a look too. Learn more about Nick Simpsons Affiliate Program here.
- Chitika.com - This site has been around for many years and is the preferred affiliate network of many and you will will find the customize-able widget style ads to be fun and easy to setup and if used correctly on a tangible goods blog can be profitable too.